This is what else we have to offer
Work is about making things. We believe that everyone should do what they love. No one enjoys endless meetings, exhausting specification documents or projects that drag on too long. We have a hands-on, pragmatic approach with strong project and client management (strict no-assholes policy). We do that so you can do what you do best: writing the best code, integrate modern technologies in real projects and having a great time with your colleagues.
- Innovative working environment and modern technologies (👋🏼 IE9, eeh IE10).
- We appreciate your opinion, you play an important role in every aspect of how we work.
- Automatisation and efficiency are core competencies.
- Flexible working times.
- A personal budget for training and education.
- Working remotely is encouraged. Earlier this year we worked as a team from Crete.
- Good salary (market-rate) and secondary working conditions.
Beautiful office in the historic city center (next to the zoo).
- Fresh and healthy lunch, team (sports)activities and in-office pingpong.
- Clients we enjoy working with (this one is especially important for us).